Coil Bucket Replacements(Pair) for TJ, LJ, XJ, or ZJ front axle
Retire those bent or rusted out OEM coil buckets, shock mounts, tracbar and anti-sway bar brackets with this new heavy duty bracket.
Artec Industries is excited to announce the Front Axle Coil Bracket Replacement for TJ, LJ, XJ, or ZJ. This bracket can directly replace your old, bent, rusted and wimpy OEM coil bucket while also providing the anti-sway bar, trackbar and shock brackets. The 3/16" thick bracket also has a stamped coil correction so that your coil spring sits perpendicular to your axle. Other companies have a flat surface for a not-flat coil spring which results in bowing and less than desirable performance.
- - Fits 1997 to 2006 TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- - Fits 1984 to 2001 XJ Cherokee
- - Fits 1993 to 1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee
- - Lower control arm brackets with 9/16" hole and cam slots
- - Fits exact width of factory bracket so other axle components
- - 50% thicker than factory brackets
- - Includes all the attached brackets necessary to replace the factory coil buckets including shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts**, steering stabilizer mount, and track bar
- - Bracket pieces are tabbed and slotted to set exact position automatically
- - Welding required
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
**NOTE: Some changes to factory positions have been altered. The Anti-sway bar bracket hole is 2.75" higher than factory hole to allow for clearance with crossover steering.