This Dynatrac 2" Suspension Lift System 3 produces two inches of lift to clear taller tires with zero cutting and zero rubbing. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and ride comfort.
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- 2.5 EnduroSport shocks with Jeep JL specific valving offer improved shock damping and performance
- Easily fits 35-inch tires on Sport or Sahara models
- Fits 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door with 3.6-liter V6
- Fits 37-inch tires on Rubicon models or any high fender flare rig
- Produces 2 inches of lift
- Tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
The Dynatrac Suspension 2" Lift System 3 for the 2018-Up Jeep Wrangler JL produces two inches of lift, the perfect amount to clear taller tires with zero cutting and zero rubbing. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and ride comfort. The suspension system produces two inches of lift and easily accommodates 35-inch tires on Sport or Sahara models, and 37-inch tires on Rubicon models or other models equipped with high fender flares. The centerpieces of the kit are the Dynatrac coil springs and Dynatrac 2.5 EnduroSport shocks. Specifically tuned to the kit's Dynatrac springs, the 2.5 EnduroSport shocks offer increased shock damping and heat dissipation than 2.0 EndroSport shocks and are a high-pressure nitrogen design that features a 7/8-inch shaft, high-flow piston, and 6061-T6 aluminum construction for low weight and the highest possible heat dissipation and corrosion resistance. The kit also includes laser-cut brake line extension brackets, sway bar links, and bump stop extensions.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.50" Backspace, -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Non-Rubicon): 35" x 12.50" (37 x 12.50 with fender trimming or high clearance fenders)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Rubicon): 37" x 12.50"
- This Dynatrac EnduroSport suspension lift kit has not been tested on, and is not recommended for use on 2-door Jeep Wranglers, or any models with powertrain other than the 3.6-liter V6 gasoline engines. This package does not fit with Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 or 4xe models.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.