The Dynatrac 3" Suspension Lift is designed for Jeep JK owner's demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, without the larger stance you find in bigger lift systems on today's market.
- Adds 30% More Wheel Travel over Stock
- Dual Rate Coil Springs Front and Rear
- Includes High Performance Re-buildable / Re-valvable Dynatrac 2.5 EnduroSport shocks
- Level Stance Front to Rear
- Lifetime Guarantee that Coil Springs Won't Sag
- No Welding or Cutting
- Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits of Comparable Height
- Vehicle can be Returned Back to Stock
The Dynatrac 3" Suspension Lift is designed for Jeep JK owner's demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, without the larger stance you find in bigger lift systems on today's market. Dynatrac's Jeep Wrangler JK 3" lift system is engineered with front and rear dual rate progressive wound springs which is the foundation for on and off-road performance and suspension articulation. The dual rate design gives you a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottom out control. Dynatrac 2.5 EnduroSport shocks add the finishing touch with OE mounting, aircraft grade components, and vehicle specific valving. Together the combination of Dynatrac dual rate coils and 2.5 EnduroSport shocks adds 30% more wheel travel over stock, helping you rock crawl safer or soak up larger terrain at higher speeds keeping those wheels on the ground. This Dynatrac 3" JK lift system is designed from the ground up to give the 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK's the best performance, suspension handling / ride quality, and clearance for 33" tall tires (35" tall with installation of aftermarket high-clearance fenders).
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 4.5" Backspace / -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- TECH NOTE: Dynatrac's advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
- TECH NOTE: Adjustable front and rear track bars may be required to realign the axles from left to right.
- TECH NOTE: 2012-2018 JK models require use of Dynatrac Exhaust Extension Spacer, part # DT922011 or an aftermarket front drive shaft, Dynatrac part # DT922014.
- TECH NOTE: 2-door models sit slightly taller than 4-door models but remain level when installed.
- TECH NOTE: May require front and rear alignment cam kits, Dynatrac part # DT922013.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.