Dynatrac's 3" Suspension Lift System 5 is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. Made for adding lift height, wheel travel, shock damping, and better drivability to the JL.
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- 2.5 EnduroSport shocks with Jeep JL specific valving offer greater shock damping and performance
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- 3" lift height over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional extended bump stop spacer kit, Part # DT922029)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
The Dynatrac 3" Suspension Lift System 5 for the 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. System 5 builds off of System 2 with upgraded 2.5 EnduroSport shocks for improved shock damping and heat dissipation. This system includes 3" lift dual rate coil springs, 2.5 EnduroSport shocks, tubular steel front lower links, bump stop spacers, sway bar links, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. With this combination of components, Dynatrac was able to increase wheel travel numbers by 3" in front and 2" in the rear, significantly improving the performance of the 2018-UP JL. The front lower links included with this system are constructed from thick wall steel tubing, provide increased castor numbers, and feature dual durometer bushings for noise free operation, maximum articulation, and minimal bind. The 3.0" Lift System allows or fitment of 35" tires when used with Dynatrac's recommended wheel specifications. For users looking to install 37" tires, an optional extended bump stop spacer kit (Part # DT922029) is available.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 4.5" Backspace / -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: DT922029)
- TECH NOTE: Springs are NOT rated for use with models equipped with EcoDiesel engines.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.