Dynatrac's 4.5" Jeep JK Suspension Lift Systems aim to strike a balance between wheel travel, articulation, ground clearance, and precise on and off-road handling. Take on desert whoops, obstacle-riddled trails, and drive home in comfort.
- 100% returnable to stock
- All links utilize dual-rate bushings or PTFE-lined rod ends for tuned vibration isolation, controlled deflection, with maximum articulation and responsiveness
- Dual-rate coil springs front and rear guaranteed never to sag
- High-steer flip kit for proper steering geometry without a drop pitman arm and increased ground clearance over stock
- Includes high-performance rebuildable and revalvable Dynatrac 2.5 EnduroSport shocks
- Increased wheel travel and articulation over stock
- No welding or cutting required
- Stainless steel high-steer taper adapter eliminates drilling the factory knuckle
- Track bars are on vehicle adjustable designed for optimizing axle postion
Dynatrac's 4.5" Jeep JK Suspension Lift Systems aims to strike a perfect balance between wheel travel, articulation, ground clearance, and precise on and off-road handling characteristics. With these goals met, Dynatrac-equipped JK's can take on rolling desert whoops, crawl over obstacle-riddled trails, and drive back home in comfort all in the same day. The Dynatrac Jeep JK 4.5" Suspension Lift System 2 includes dual-rate coil springs, track bar drop brackets, high-steering components, bumps top spacers, rear brake lines, rear sway bar links, adjustable front upper and rear lower links, front and rear adjustable track bars, and Dynatrac 2.5 EnduroSport shocks. Tested and tuned, the Dynatrac Jeep JK 4.5" Suspension Lift System 2 offers stability and drivability over a wide range of off-road terrains, while keeping a smooth on-road feel for every day driving. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications and 37" tires with aftermarket high clearance fenders.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 4.5" Backspace / -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- TECH NOTE: Dynatrac's advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
- TECH NOTE: Requuires aftermarket front drive shaft. Dynatrac part # DT922014 [12-18] or #DT922016 [07-11].35" x 12.50" (Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- TECH NOTE: 2-door models sit slightly taller than 4-door models but remain level when installed.
- TECH NOTE: May require rear alignment cam kit, Dynatrac part # DT922013.
- TECH NOTE: Front driveshaft can hit certain model skid plates at full droop and may require trimming of skid for full articulation.
- TECH NOTE: Spanner wrench available to aid in track bar length adjustment. Part # DT9191014.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.