The Eaton Elocker has been designed to handle a variety of assignments. Anything from towing, rock climbing, and everything in between. This has been a popular component among the 4x4 community for its smooth operation and reliable strength. These are available for both front and rear axles, and you will notice improvements in both traction, and maneuverability.
These are controlled though a flip of a switch. When in the “off” position, the differential will be fully-open. When activated into the “on” position, the electronic mechanism will lock the internal differential gear case providing 100% axle lock.
Other features include:
• Push-button operation.
• Designed with four (4) alloy pinion gears to withstand high levels of torque.
• Net forged gears provide greater strength over competitors machine-finished gears.
• Locking collar is timed for smooth, consistent engagement.
Please note that the 2007+ JK uses the 3.73 & down carrier because of thick gears.
Part numbers:NOT FOR RUBICON HOUSINGS
• 3.73 and down gear ratio – 19977-010
• 3.92 and up gear ratio – 19969-010