The EVO MFG 2.5” Jeep Gladiator JT Enforcer Suspension Systems lift your 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 2.5”s. The JT Enforcer kits are specifically designed and engineered to lift your JL and maintain a performance spring rate, smooth ride quality all while retaining tow capacities. These kits allow for use of your choice of any aftermarket 2.5-4.5” lift shock or optioned with Bilstein 5100s or our EVO SPEC tuned 2.5” Remote Reservoir King Shocks. These kits come with a set of 2.5” lift springs specific to each corner (Gas) which will keep the Jeep Gladiator JT level side to side. The EVO MFG 2.5" JT Enforcer Kits are easy to install using normal tools. They require no driveshaft (shock length dependent) or exhaust modifications. Simple Bolt on installation. EVO MFG JT Enforcer kits are available in multiple configurations to suit your needs and budget and are upgradable down the road. All included Enforcer Arms use only rebuildable, free articulating spherical bearings on all ends of each arm giving restriction free travel and articulation. The included Enforcer arms are adjustable in length to allow for proper alignment and are manufactured from large diameter, thick wall DOM Steel Tubing for ultimate in strength and longevity both on and off the trail.
Stage 1 kits includes all minimum necessary parts to lift your Gladiator 2.5"s.
Stage 2 kits includes Stage 1 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer JL/JT
Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms to allow for caster adjustments.
Stage 3 Kits includes stage 2 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer
rear upper adjustable control arms for rear pinion angle adjustment
Stage 4 kits includes stages 1 components with all 8 EVO MFG Enforcer
control arms for full front and rear axle adjustments.
- Front and rear adjustable trackbars are included with PLUS "P" kits. Recommend but not required on 2.5" kits.
The difference with EVO MFG Enforcer Overland systems vs EVO MFG Enforcer systems is the use of front Overland Control Arm Brackets. When lifting your vehicle your control arms at ride height have a steeper angle towards the floor which can have some negative effect/chop in ride quality. With the use of the included Overland Control Arm brackets we relocate the front control arm mounting locations at the frame. In doing this when lifted we maintain factory flatter control arm angles and while minimal, we alleviate much of the chop associated with lifting a Jeep giving even better and more improved ride quality. Also, in the use of Overland Drop Brackets we are able to engineer more performance into the front suspension to improve braking and driveline angles through suspension cycle. Both kits drive very well, the Overland Kits are better suited for less hard off-road crawling and more light off road and on road use.
* 2.5" Enforcer Kits have the option of choosing front and rear shock extensions. These will all retain factory shocks while maintaining full shock travel. (sold separately, EVO-3004B, EVO-3083B) Mojave models would require drill/increasing bracket shock bolt holes.
* "K" kits include a set of EVO SPEC King 2.5" Remote Reservoir King Shocks
* "BIL" Kits include a set of Bilstein 5100 Shocks.
* Enforcer Kits come packaged with our renowned Plush Ride Coils.
* HD Enforcer kits come packaged with our HD Coils. These coils are specifically designed and suggested for Diesel Gladiators. These kits and/or coils can be additionally utilized on heavily outfitted Gas Gladiators if preferred.
Front aftermarket driveshaft is not required when equipped with grouped shocks above.
Note: Depending on actual tire variances and sizes, Some minor factory inner liner plastic may need to trimmed/removed to fully clear some tires under compression. These kits will require wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with smaller backspacing.