The Performance Series 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- Body - 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir - Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Options - Roost Shield »
- Travel (in) - 7.140
- Compressed (in) - 13.300
- Extended (in) - 20.440
- Top Mount - Bar Pin
- Bottom Mount - Eyelet
|FOX-985-24-072||Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ in Factory Position, ||12.35"||18.55"||6.2"|
|FOX-985-24-145||07-17 Jeep JK in Factory Position; 07-17 Jeep JK and TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ with Synergy Steering Kits||13.30"||20.44"||7.14"|
|FOX-985-24-173||2018+ Jeep JL||13.50"||20.93"||7.43"|
|FOX-982-24-941||07-17 Jeep JK with Synergy Steering Kits; Universal||19.35"||29.45"||10.1|
Note: If installing stabilizer on 2012 and newer model with stock suspension or with less than a 2.5'' lift and aftermarket 1-1/4'' bump stop extension, the stabilizer reservoir must be rotated for clearance. Loosen pinch bolt on L-bracket between stabilizer and track bar clamp, rotate reservoir approximately 135 degrees down and toward rear of vehicle.