The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body - 2.0" Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir - Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Top Mount - Bar Pin - Replacement PN FOX-213-82-003
- Bottom Mount - Eyelet - Replacement sleeve PN FOX-213-27-002-B, replacement bushing PN FOX FOX-014-11-004A
Sold individually, NOT as a pair or set.
|Part #||Front Lift||Extended||Compressed||Travel|
|FOX-985-24-028||0" - 1"||22.65||14.55||8.1|
|FOX-980-24-888||1.5" - 3.5"||24.75||15.65||9.1|
|FOX-980-24-642||4" - 6"||27.95||17.35||10.6|