Overlanders and Racers! We heard you and the wait is over! Our heavy bar Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all JK Wrangler and Unlimited models features a 1 in. diameter bar! This heavier bar considerably increases the rate of the front sway bar for those with racks, roof top tents, camping gear, etc. This heavy bar kit is also applicable to desert racing applications.
This kit easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
The Antirock front sway bar, when used in conjunction with a rear Antirock sway bar, provides a more stable feeling cabin and balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rugged off-road conditions. Antirocks gives the driver increased traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires.
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- 1 in. diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Forged 4140 chromoly bolt-on frame brackets
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable sway bar end links w/ sealed ends
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- All required hardware and step-by-step instructions
- Rubicon Models - JK Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (AEV ProCal or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- Body Roll - Being that this kit features our heavy torsion bar, if this kit is used in unloaded vehicles, you may find the front sway bar to be stiffer than you would prefer. This kit is intended for use on vehicles that are loaded down with a rack, roof top tent, camping gear, etc. If this does not sound like your application, you may be more of a customer for our standard CE-9900JKF kit.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.