RockJock's Pro Edition Johnny Joint Suspension System for JL Wrangler Unlimiteds with the 392 Hemi engine provides 3 1/2 inches of lift and allows for efficient clearance of up to 37 in. tall tires (larger tires will require aftermarket fenders and minor trimming). This kit is comprised of only the highest end components in the areas of strength, fit, finish, function, and the engineering to back them, delivering a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability – all in a complete, direct bolt-on kit. This kit is designed specifically for the serious off-roader who not only wants to lift their vehicle and install big tires, but also wants to tackle the toughest trails in the country with confidence and ease.
Premium shock packages from Bilstein, Fox and King are offered here as options so that you can select the shock brand and performance level that matches your driving style. We always recommend adjustable shocks, as they allow the ride to be tuned to match the terrain and driver’s preference.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All 392 Hemi Models
- 3.5 in. Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Front and Rear Coil Spring Shims (one of each)
- 8 Johnny Joint Adjustable Control Arms
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Front Trac Bar (forged, organically shaped)
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Rear Trac Bar
- Rear Trac Bar Geometry Correction Bracket
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Kits
- Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links w/ Sealed Ends
- Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- All Required Hardware
- RockJock Spec. Dual-Rate Springs - Feature a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming. A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
- Bump Stop Spacers - Proper bump stop extensions are a must and our heavy duty kits stand up to hard use while keeping the tires off of the shiny new JL fenders! The front bump stops in this kit are unique to the 392 Hemi vehicles.
- Johnny Joint Control Arms – Heavy duty adjustable upper control arms feature RockJock Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
- Johnny Joint Trac Bars - Heavy duty adjustable length Trac Bars included are our forged chromoly, organically shaped front bar and our chromoly rear bar. Our Trac Bars combine a precise fit with increased strength and adjustable length to perfectly center front and rear axles under the vehicle. High-articulation Johnny Joint ends provide maximum durability and suspension flex.
Lift Details - The RockJock Suspension System provides 3.5 in. of suspension lift.
- Actual lift height may vary due to factory build specs. and added equipment and accessories.
- 37 in. tires – no inner fender modification necessary
- 38 in. or larger tires – aftermarket high-clearance fenders suggested/required
- 4.5 in. wheel backspace is recommended for all tire sizes