Big tires and aggressive usage of your Jeep JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator will cause the factory Jeep steering components to bend or break. For those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt, the RockJock® Currectlync® Heavy Duty Drag Link is must-have! Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness is the smart thing to do for your family's safety.
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler (all 2-door models)
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited (all 4-door models)
- 2020 & Up Jeep JT Gladiator (all models)
- 1.3” diameter solid forged steel construction
- Heavy duty greasable rod ends for increased strength and long service life
- Double adjuster simplifies alignment (eliminates the need to remove either end of the link to adjust)
- Designed for stock height or up to 6” lifted vehicles
- Works with any size tire
- 2-year warranty
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
RockJock's completely bolt-on Currectlync Drag Link features 1.3” diameter solid forged steel construction, larger forged, greasable tie rod ends, premium adjuster & clamps and it's painted black, so it's ready for install right out of the box!
The double adjuster feature allows for drag link spec. adjustments after installation without having to remove either end of the tie rod from the vehicle. This easy to install component is designed for use on stock height or lifted vehicles (up to 6" lift), requires no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle.