- 20-Current Gladiator JT
- Shocks not included
- Complete bolt-in system
- Excellent highway ride
- Improved off-road ability
- Bolt-in triangulated 4 link rear
- Eliminates front and rear track bar "cross talk"
- Greatly improved rear pinion cycle with equal length rear upper and lower arms
- Rear axle remains perfectly centered
- Triple rate front coil springs paired with quad rate rear coils
- Front and rear spring correction spring seats to minimize coil bow
- Lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- Generic Front Shock Length – 17.5” Collapsed/ 29.5” Maximum Extended
- Generic Rear Shock Length – 17” Collapsed/ 28” Maximum Extended
- OEM axles only
- For tires 37" or larger, welding the rear cradle to the axle tubes is required
- California Residents:WARNING
Kit includes: Triple rate front coil springs, quad rate rear coil springs, high clearance adjustable lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, spring correction seats, adjustable front track bar, front sway bar links, Pro-X bolt-in rear axle cradle, extended rear sway bar links and drill and tap kit.
The Rock Krawler JT 3.0 inch Pro-X System was specifically designed for Rubicon owners who want a complete bolt-in installation, maximum articulation from a mid-arm kit and the durability and off-road performance you expect from Rock Krawler Suspension. The triangulated 4 link rear assembly maintains the rear axle perfectly centered; allows for removal of the rear track bar, eliminates rear suspension bind, and the cross talk of the front and rear track bar arrangement greatly smoothing the highway ride. The X Factor Series adjustable lower control arms offer a total of 90 degrees of misalignment. The Triple Rate front coils paired with our Quad rate rears coils provide unmatched ride quality and off-road performance, while maintaining standard JT rear load capacities. The Rock Krawler Pro-X Gladiator Mid Arm System is the pinnacle of bolt in suspension for the JT platform.Tire Fitment:Sport and Overland with Full OEM Fenders: 37” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended). Sport and Overland with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders: 38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended). Rubicon with Full OEM Fenders: 37”/38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended). Rubicon with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders: 40” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended).