The RockJock Johnny Joint Adjustable Length Front Trac Bar for all models of JK Wrangler features an organic shape that is only attainable via forging! This unique shape provides clearance in all the right places, allowing for maximum articulation and clearance for all differential options. The rigid forged design minimizes (and in some cases completely eliminates) all differential movement feedback to the steering wheel for better overall road feel and drivability.
This bar is intended for us on lifted vehicles and is included in all of our suspension kits, but it may also be adjusted to work on stock vehicles.
Adjustable end features a pinch clamp, as seen in the photo gallery. For maximum articulation, the both ends of the bar feature a Johnny Joint rod end.
Both ends of the bar are greasable via zerk fitting. Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat on the bar and gold zinc plating on the adjustable Johnny Joint end.
A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say! Please review this item’s photo gallery!
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar Assembly
- (2) Rubber Washers (outboard of the Johnny Joint at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating)
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is forged from chromoly in an organic shape to allow for maximum travel and ample clearance when used with aftermarket 1 ton diffs.
- Adjuster features 1 in.-14 RH threads.
- Johnny Joints on both ends are rebuildable, should the need ever arise.
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for this Trac Bar: CE-9112T
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G