The RockJock® Sport Edition Suspension System for the Jeep JL Wrangler provides a 4” lift and delivers a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. RockJock Suspension Systems feature high-quality, durable components that set them apart from the competition – all in a complete, direct bolt-on kit, with easy upgrade options to take on any level of off-road terrain.
The RockJock Sport Edition includes all of the components required to lift your JL to accommodate larger tires and provide the increased ground clearance necessary for your JL to conquer intermediate level off-road terrain and obstacles.
Premium shock packages from Bilstein, Fox and King are offered as options so that you can select the shock brand and performance level that matches your driving style. We always recommend adjustable shocks, as they allow the ride to be tuned to match the terrain and driver’s preference.
Sport Edition Fits:
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models (ex. Diesel, 392 & Hybrid)
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models (ex. Diesel, 392 & Hybrid)
Sport Edition Includes:
Sport Edition Features:
RockJock Spec. Dual-Rate Springs - Feature a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming. A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
Bump Stop Spacers - Billet aluminum bump stop extensions stand up to hard use while keeping the tires off of the shiny new JL fenders!
Johnny Joint Lower Control Arms – Heavy duty lower control arms feature RockJock Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Upgrade your Sport Kit by adding Johnny Joint upper control arms here to get maximum articulation!
Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based “flex joints”. Johnny Joints are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
Johnny Joint Trac Bar - Heavy duty adjustable length chromoly trac bar combines a precise fit with increased strength and adjustable length to perfectly center the front axle under the vehicle. High-articulation Johnny Joint ends provide maximum durability and suspension flex. Johnny Joint rear trac bars are also available here and include all of the same features and benefits of the front bar!
Sway Bar End Links - Heim jointed, adjustable length extended sway bar links replace the factory links to put your factory sway bars back into proper alignment after lifting the vehicle. Thinking about upgrading to Antirock® Sway Bars? Read all about them here.
Optional Add-On Components - Add-on components enable the RockJock Sport Edition Suspension Lift to be customized for increased off-road capabilities and tuning.
- Shock Packages - Select from a range of performance shocks with race-proven technology from Bilstein, Fox and King to meet your requirements.
- Antirock Sway Bars - Antirocks allow for maximum suspension articulation while providing maximum 4 wheel traction.
- Currectlync® Steering System - For maximum strength, reliability and confidence off-road, upgrade your steering!
- Johnny Joint Upper Control Arms - If you are looking for maximum articulation from your suspension, you’ll need our upper control arms!
- Geometry Correction Brackets- Depending on your usage and application, check out our Geometry Correction Bracket sets and see if they are for you.
- Axle Housing Johnny Joints - Adding this simple kit to your Sport Edition Suspension System is the final touch in that this kit converts 2 more pivoting points in your suspension to high articulation Johnny Joint rod ends.
Lift Details - The RockJock Suspension System provides 4” of suspension lift.
- Actual lift height may vary due to factory build specs. and added equipment and accessories.
- 37” tires – no inner fender modification necessary
- 38” or larger tires – aftermarket high-clearance fenders suggested/required
- 4.5” wheel backspace is recommended for all tire sizes