The Antirock® sway bar helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the vehicle's stock rear sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
This kit includes:
- 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Laser cut and fabricated bolt-on frame brackets (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- Heavy duty adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- Laser cut and fabricated bolt-on differential brackets (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms (Semi-gloss black powder coat)
- UHMW sway bar bushings
- Adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- All necessary hardware, and step-by-step instructions
Sway bar mounts bolt into existing holes in the sides of the frame rails and links attach to the new bolt-on differential mounts supplied in the kit.
Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar
Models - This kit will fit on all models of the Jeep JT Gladiator. Minor inner fender liner trimming is necessary.